Welcome to KawarthaLoon.com. These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to your use of our website and any services we offer (the “Services”). Please read these Terms carefully before using our Services.
By accessing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use our Services.
- User Conduct You agree to use our Services for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of others. You may not use our Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with anyone else’s use of our Services.
- Intellectual Property All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of KawarthaLoon.com or our licensors and is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws. You may not use our content without our express written permission.
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our Services may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by KawarthaLoon.com. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall KawarthaLoon.com or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or any other legal theory.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our Services are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold harmless KawarthaLoon.com and its affiliates from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our Services or your violation of these Terms.
- Modifications to Terms We may modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion, by posting the modified Terms on our website. Your continued use of our Services after any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein.
- Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and KawarthaLoon.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and KawarthaLoon.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com